Royal Institution, London
· Science at the museum: http://rigb.org/whats-on/events-2014/october/lates-rules-of-attraction
· Developed and delivered a course on Psychology delivered over a period of 6 weeks.
Science Museum, London
· November-December: Taking part in “Who am I?” exhibition
Queen Mary University Open days and Showcases
· October: delivered open day talks and run eye tracker stand
· November : Science and Engineering Research and Industrial Engagement: Eye tracking demonstration and stall
Brain Detectives (July).
· One week of introducing children (ages 6-14) to science via the use of games in collaboration with Dr Liz Pellicano at the Institute of Education.
For Mareschal, Calder & Clifford (Current Biology, 2013)
· Featured as a research highlight in Nature (April 11, 2013).
· ABC Sunshine Coast; ABC Bundaberg; ABC Newcastle; 2SER; ABC Melbourne; ABC Radio Digital& Online
The University of Sydney Website News
· “More than 30,000 people around the world have read about the School of Psychology’s research into people's perceptions of staring. The 9 April story is now the most viewed news story ever on the University's website, thanks largely to visitors from social media channels such as reddit where links to the story were posted”
For Mareschal & Clifford (PNAS, 2012)
· ABC Sunshine Coast; 2UE Sydney